I started my Running pregnant journey in 2017. It was scared and very confusing! you never know if what you are doing is correct or if you are hurting baby or if your just paranoid.
I did allott of research and found that information out there was very vague and limited. I think it’s because no one can really say how it is due to the fact that every bodies pregnancy is different. Each woman’s body react differently and there isn’t really a way to say that the way it was for me , it will be for you.
So I did this series from my experiences and from my point of view, this is what happend to me and I hope that it helps you on your journey as well!
I AM NOT A DOCTOR, MIDWIFE OR NURSE. THE INFORMATION EXPRESSED IN THE SERIES “RUNNING PREGNANT AND RUNNING AND BREASTFEEDING – BY JBROBINBOG.COM” SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE RUNNING DURING PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM.
Here are the links to all the Articles! I hope they help, and always remember , I’m open to any questions you may have!
- Running pregnant: first trimester
- Running pregnant: second trimester
- Running pregnant: third trimester
- Running pregnant: support belts
- Running pregnant: running a half marathon at 12 weeks pregnant
- Running pregnant: inspirational running mothers
- Running pregnant: nutrition with Mariela Sawyer
- Running pregnant: the second time round.
- Running pregnant: sports supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Running pregnant: the heart rate myth
And then after birth:
- Running and breastfeeding: my first run after giving birth
- Running and breastfeeding: baking a cake
- Running and breastfeeding: breastfeeding facts
- Running and breastfeeding: 6 months postpartum
Let me know if there is anything else! I’m available on the following Social networks!