I’m a young lady that lives in South-Africa.
I’m many things, a Runner, a Wife, a Fashion Designer, Pattern maker and I enjoy doing all these things in my country and being part of our Rainbow nation.
Being healthy is important to me, it’s also difficult – there are so many obstacles we have to face, having the time to exercise, buying good food, and making the right choices.
I’ve learnt a lot over the years, and the important thing is to use your experiences to your advantage, whether they were good or bad – They were you lessons, you’re the boss of them in the end.
I love comparing things and doing research about what is the best option, follow me for interesting in-depth comparisons of products, food and methods.
I love doing fun things – Lets go on an adventure together!
- Gardening: I love gardening – there is something magical in growing something from our earth.
- Running: I love being able to just run! When I’m running it’s just me and myself, honesty as pure as it can come – because it’s just me, only I can will myself to go further, faster or decide to give myself a break.
- Sewing: I have a love/hate relationship with sewing – I like doing things really fast, and sewing calls for some patience every now and then – but when I allow myself to relax, I enjoy it.
- Research: It’s a strange thing to call a hobby – but I enjoy researching things – learning new things excite me, and I love being informed. I Research new things on a daily basis, random things – even if it doesn’t apply to my life directly.
- Health and fitness
- Fabric and textiles
- Beautiful colours
- Fashion Design
- Green building/ conservation/ Protecting our earth
- Everything gets easier when you start saying ‘I don’t want to do that’, instead of ‘I’m not allowed to do that’
- The Greatest Wealth in life is Health